Gwyrdd Fach / 'Little' Green
Gwyrdd Fach is a gorgeous 1970's Mercedes camper that's been loved, restored and completely refurbished by our friends Meyrick and Meg. So delighted are they by it's magic and beauty, they decided to share their beloved Gwyrdd Fach with eco visitors to Pembrokeshire and they have brought it here to Bôn. Lucky us! And lucky you!
She makes a perfect romantic break for couples, or a unique family stay, sleeping up to 4 comfortably in two double beds.
What's included in your stay?
- en-suite gas powered shower and compost toilet
- stunning panoramic views over Brandy Brook
- camp kitchen with gas stove, kettle and all utensils, pots and pans
- Outside decking under canvas with table and chairs.
- Camp fire with firewood available on site
During Summer holidays, week long stays are Saturday - Saturday for £480.
£70 a night, minimum 2 nights stay.
For all Gwyrdd Fach enquiries, email or phone: email@example.com / 01437 710744