Slow down to a snail's pace. Listen for the hoots of the Barn owl and the waves lapping the shore in the distance. We have a beautiful space to be enjoyed in the yurt. It is simple, for what else do we need but a chair to sit on, a stove to keep us warm and a bed to lie in comfort. This is a return to the simple things in life, so you can start to reconnect with nature and observe the night skies in quiet contemplation. On a wet day, why not huddle in front of the fire and read a book, tell stories or play board games.
- Ensuite shower and dry toilet
- Camp kitchen sink provides hot and cold water
- Gas stove, pots and pans and kettle
- All kitchen equipment
- Outdoor campfire and free Firewood is included in the price
- Bedding at an additional cost of £10 per person for the stay
- 1 double bed and 2 fold-out futon chairs
- Picnic table
- Led and solar lights
During Summer holidays, week long stays are Saturday - Saturday for £560.
Minimum stay is 2 nights, at £85 a night.
Bedding/linen is an extra £10 per person per stay.
For all Yurt enquiries, email or phone: email@example.com / 01437 710744